Sign in with
Your question
Solved

NVidia/EVGA Geforce 7600 GT Upgrade.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 3, 2011 5:24:54 AM

So I have the video card stated in the title and I want an upgrade. What's a good video card that would play WoW, CS:S, LoL and possibly LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) with an FPS of around 50-60 on high settings ranging from $75-$100. It is a budget buy so if you cannot find something that gives the stats I have stated then please find something close to it. Please help me out and if you could, get the product from newegg.ca (please the canadian site) or tigerdirect.ca (also the canadian site please).

Thanks
~Kieshon
a c 130 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
February 3, 2011 8:45:42 AM

Thats a nice selection there doubt you would do much better.

Mactronix :) 
Related resources
February 3, 2011 9:10:50 AM

i dont think that he can find both card and supply within his budget better than the package i listed above.its really hard to find it.

Best solution

a c 130 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
February 3, 2011 9:27:18 AM

As an option that wouldnt need a new PSU this would be quite good. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681...

You would loose a bit in performance but then its still a huge jump from a 7600GT anyway.

Whats the rest of the PC like anyway ? System specs ? Resolution played at etc ?

a b U Graphics card
February 3, 2011 11:37:57 AM

what cpu do you have?
February 3, 2011 8:38:07 PM

apache_lives said:
what cpu do you have?

I currently have AMD Anthlon (tm) 64 Processor 3200+
February 3, 2011 8:54:31 PM

mactronix said:
As an option that wouldnt need a new PSU this would be quite good. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681...

You would loose a bit in performance but then its still a huge jump from a 7600GT anyway.

Whats the rest of the PC like anyway ? System specs ? Resolution played at etc ?

Okay this is my rig right now:

Motherboard: ASUS A8V-E SE MOBO
Disk Drive: Maxtor 7H500F0 500 GB
Graphics Card: nVidia/EVGA GeForce 7600 GT
CPU: AMD Anthlon(tm) 64 3200+
Case: Thermaltake Tsunami Case

My resolution played just on my desktop, internet, Microsoft Word, etc. is 1440 by 900 but in the only game I play for right now (World of Warcraft) I have it set to 1440 by 900 (wide) also.
February 5, 2011 4:24:56 AM

kieshon said:
So I have the video card stated in the title and I want an upgrade. What's a good video card that would play WoW, CS:S, LoL and possibly LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online) with an FPS of around 50-60 on high settings ranging from $75-$100. It is a budget buy so if you cannot find something that gives the stats I have stated then please find something close to it. Please help me out and if you could, get the product from newegg.ca (please the canadian site) or tigerdirect.ca (also the canadian site please).

Thanks
~Kieshon

So I was going to buy the first video card mentioned but they are sold out. I need some more suggestions. please help me I was going to buy this card on saturday February 4th.
February 15, 2011 12:17:26 AM

Best answer selected by kieshon.
!