Planets 4 League goes ahead.

The official date for the beginning of the competition expires at 19
September 2005. You are still on time to join us. It promises to be
very interesting. Against a great amount of newbie and medium players
(newbie as I am o_O) are other so many of players with recognized
prestige and somebody more that surely more than one would like meet in
a game ;) Watch the list of the present players and judge:

Myflowers
Tonet
zaabur
Nyh
Osgoroth
Osc 828
Toneke
iws
UGI
Yelmogris
kelinor
visifuz
Mag
Judas
Wendigo
Chorri Man
Doc
heikeangel
Magik
Meteoro
Solaris
Chaos
diva
Maestro-H
GFM GToeroe
bileman
Obi
Dayzatar
Glaurung
Sparrow
Nachop
alkirej
GUDARI
Omega 13 (cocomax ;)... Tim Wisseman )
Soxee
Karnak Prime
AzureMonster
Lord Owl

;-o

You are on time... go to p4league.tk to open your registry.

Greetings :)
P4League Team

ps. If p4league.tk don't work, try www . todoblackberry . com /
p4league

Eric wrote:
> Two question:
>
> What if P4League 05/06 Level 2e isn't filled by tomorrow? Will we wait
> until it's filled or something else?

Yep... once your game is filled, it will begin. Don't worry :)

Have you send your 5 races preferences at p4league @ yahoo.es?

Greetings :)
P4League Team

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Two question:

What if P4League 05/06 Level 2e isn't filled by tomorrow? Will we wait
until it's filled or something else?

Does anyone have any clue as to why I wouldn't be able to access
www.p4league.tk but have no problem with www.todoblackberry.com ?

"Myflowers" <apunzi@ono.com> wrote in message
> Planets 4 League goes ahead.
>
> The official date for the beginning of the competition expires at 19
> September 2005. You are still on time to join us. It promises to be
> very interesting. Against a great amount of newbie and medium players
> (newbie as I am o_O) are other so many of players with recognized
> prestige and somebody more that surely more than one would like meet in
> a game ;) Watch the list of the present players and judge:
>
> Myflowers
> Tonet
> zaabur
> Nyh
> Osgoroth
> Osc 828
> Toneke
> iws
> UGI
> Yelmogris
> kelinor
> visifuz
> Mag
> Judas
> Wendigo
> Chorri Man
> Doc
> heikeangel
> Magik
> Meteoro
> Solaris
> Chaos
> diva
> Maestro-H
> GFM GToeroe
> bileman
> Obi
> Dayzatar
> Glaurung
> Sparrow
> Nachop
> alkirej
> GUDARI
> Omega 13 (cocomax ;)... Tim Wisseman )
> Soxee
> Karnak Prime
> AzureMonster
> Lord Owl
>
> ;-o
>
> You are on time... go to p4league.tk to open your registry.
>
> Greetings :)
> P4League Team
>
> ps. If p4league.tk don't work, try www . todoblackberry . com /
> p4league

With you, me, and Jochen of Wikipedia fame, we should be able to draw
in another four players. I hope :).
Hey, I just see it's down to three players still needed!

According to the rules on the page I suppose it to be like that, only
that it is a Level 2 game this time:

"If they are registered when the game is playing, what we will do is
maintain them waiting for we have 8 more players waiting for a new
game. Just then the player would begin a new Level 3 game. In this
game, we should modify the scoring system, so that they do not get the
same points that a player in a Level 3 game that has played the
complete year. For these players the points got in this game will be
divided for the proportional turns played regarding to the complete
championship.

For example, if all the games have 70 turns, and if in this game only
35 turns ara played, hence the points got will be 50% of the points
that would be got."

Of course I would also rather like to start soon, than wait until
whenever...

Jochen

[...]

I asked that question to the P4league and here is their answer:
"If a player has alone, in the turn 50, He will win as if he has played
70 turns.
Also, he will have an allowance as if he had a base in each planet"

So it doesn't hurt to win quicker. ;-)))

This seasson all poeple are in 2d Division. There aren't 1st and 3th
Division in this first Seasson