iiH3R3T1C

Distinguished
May 30, 2011
Hi, I'm going to build my first gaming PC soon and I have almost everything sorted out, my problem is that I dont know which case should I get.
Some of the parts I'm getting are Intel i5 2500k @ around 4.0GHz, Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatsink, Cooler Master Silent Pro RS850 and probably 2x Sli 580s if not 570s. My two options for cases are: Cooler Master Elite 430 Black and the Cooler Master HafX. If it wasn't for the price I would surely go for the HafX, but if the small size of the Elite 430 doesn't make the rest of the parts heat up to much and can fit everything nicely I will go for it.

So what do you think, can the 430 fit everything cool and organized or should I spend more and get the HafX?? Thanks :)

Solution
With two cards in there I'd say it will get warm, especially the top card, but until you build I couldn't say if the flow is enough or not,
You can build then we'll see how they do and can improve from there
Moto

iiH3R3T1C

Distinguished
May 30, 2011
And what about the heat? I would be getting 3 of the fans for the 430 (front, back and side) and the Hyper 212 heatsink, do you think I would need more fans to keep everything cool or is it enough? Thanks