Would this power supply be good for my components?

G

MY setup:

Intel i5-2500k
MSI P67
1TB Hardrive
CM Hyper Cooler +
8GB DDR3 dual channel...
XFX 6870 GPU

Anyways i need to choose between the "Corsair HX650 Powersupply" or the "Cooler Master 600W silent pro"

these are both modular and cheap-ish power supplies over 600Watts, I'm not planning to crossfire my cards though. Corsair is probably the top notch but the cooler master IS $30 cheaper and i am on a budget.

Will the cooler master power be enough for my setup non crossfire?, I might add a few hardrives in and maybe more ram later on...

Solution
Any of the power supplies mentioned should handle your setup with a 6870. My personal favorite is Seasonic, but the others should be ok. For 15 dollars more the 6870 is more than worth it over the 6850. As far as it fitting in your case, I would definitely recommend doing some measuring before you buy. Nothing would suck more than getting a nice new shiny card and find out it won't fit.
G

^^ That one is too expensive, i need atleast $70-$80 after rebates, BTw if i do get the corsair then i need to downgrade my gpu to a 6850

G

At 1920x1080, And i play: cod4, cod5, tf2 <--- Online, And i love playing campaigns for games like medal of honor and such...

The 6870:
Has 6870 ram combo and Dual Fans - Very good cooling
Better Performance
Only $15 more because the 6850 (Dual Fan edition) has no combo deal with RAM
It is a very tight fit into the nzxt m59

The 6850:
$30 less if i get the non dual fan 6850
On a budget
will fit better in my case, its 9.25inch

G

and im really hesitant whether or not my psu will handle it... hmm you said it will so i guess it will, obviously the 6870 is a better deal but its very tight in my case

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
Any of the power supplies mentioned should handle your setup with a 6870. My personal favorite is Seasonic, but the others should be ok. For 15 dollars more the 6870 is more than worth it over the 6850. As far as it fitting in your case, I would definitely recommend doing some measuring before you buy. Nothing would suck more than getting a nice new shiny card and find out it won't fit.

Solution