need info for next ShipCalc release

I believe i have to make some changes to Ship Calculator because of some
host changes. I missed some news in the last month and i need your help.

What are the undocumented (poor documentated) changes after
host 193 (April 15th) ?
Whats about the following points. Correct or not ?

Grow Rate:
The grow rate was changed as listed in the PlanetsWiki.
- Correct or not ?

Grow Rate Solorians:
The grow rate was reduced.
- How much? What is the formula ?

Virgo:
Virgo mine immunity no longer works for non-COM owners of Virgos.
- Correct or not ?

Labor Camp:
Bad Blood is removed. What happended to the MC income of the camps?
I found the following:

"EE will produce 12 mc per LC and all others will produce 3 Mc.
Death rate seems to be 1.5% + 0.5%x(LCs/100)
.... and EE add 10% more."
- correct ? Death rate correct ?

Any other things that i have to change in Shipcalc?
(any more ship devices changed?)

--
Andreas Benne

---
w^3<dot>SaarlandOutpost<dot>com
Home of ShipCalc utility
---
4 answers Last reply
More about need info shipcalc release

    Yes, that is the correct rate. I ran several simulations to calculate
    it.

    I will note that the rate was not reduced. For starheat >70 and <90,
    the rate was increased, while in all other ranges it remained the same.

    > Grow Rate Solorians:
    > The grow rate was reduced.
    > - How much? What is the formula ?

    SH<30 = 0 growth
    SH>=30 AND SH<=70 = (0.20 + (starheat) / 90)) * .05
    SH>70 AND SH <=90 = (0.20 + (starheat) / 50)) * .05
    SH>90 = (0.20 + (starheat) / 30)) * .05

    I found this code above and think it is correct. I will use it.

    --
    Andreas Benne

    ---
    w^3<dot>SaarlandOutpost<dot>com
    Home of ShipCalc utility
    ---

    Barbitics do more damage. See the PlanetsWiki page.

    Magik

    > Barbitics do more damage. See the PlanetsWiki page.
    >
    > Magik

    Do they? Oh... seems like i missed a lot of news....

    Thanks!

    --
    Andreas Benne

    ---