BEST GPU MANUFACTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MERX2006

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
I'm having the worse ease of use GALAXY RMA Dept. experience .. I'm @ the point of branding GALAXY a " DON"T BUY " .. GPU case fan threw a fan blade . I get a phone # to call to get RMA but the follow-up is slow to non-responsive .. Can anyone offer info to help me get a response ? What manufacturer has the best RMA Dept.?. HELP ? Galaxy has really pushed my patience to the limit .. HELP_HELP_

Solution
Your going to get mixed views about who provides the best support, for example rolli is suggesting that Gigabyte has good support, however I had to wait 3 weeks for a reply from them before.
Everyone's experience is going to differ, and people have different opinions on what good or bad support actually is.

Hope you get your RMA sorted.
EVGA has the best support if that is the question! There are other good ones out there, MSI, Asus, Gigabyte and etc. I am afraid I cant help you with dealing with Galaxy though and your frustration confirms my view on not recommending Galaxy!

Your going to get mixed views about who provides the best support, for example rolli is suggesting that Gigabyte has good support, however I had to wait 3 weeks for a reply from them before.
Everyone's experience is going to differ, and people have different opinions on what good or bad support actually is.

Hope you get your RMA sorted.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.