I play the UEA, for the first time.

I had over 10 ships at my HW, all escorting my Pax also at my HW.
Pax had warp speed 0, and Command Code JOE.

Only my Pax jumped.

Do I need to also put JOE on all the ships that wish to jump with the
PAX ?
They all had Escort target PAX.

All the ships, who wanted to travel with the Pax had warp 0.

P.S
I used Joe to avoid jumping other ships I wish they stay in orbit of my
HW.

Thanks in advance

Lord Lancelot

Yes that was it.

Does the tag a long ships need a special command code, if the Pax use
JOE ?

Thanks

In article <1127467478.982684.266220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> I had over 10 ships at my HW, all escorting my Pax also at my HW.
> Pax had warp speed 0, and Command Code JOE.
>
> Only my Pax jumped.
>
> Do I need to also put JOE on all the ships that wish to jump with the
> PAX ?
> They all had Escort target PAX.
>
> All the ships, who wanted to travel with the Pax had warp 0.
>
> P.S
> I used Joe to avoid jumping other ships I wish they stay in orbit of my
> HW.

Perhaps you forgot to turn on the jumppoint generator?
I did this mistake myself more than once...

--
Andreas Benne

---
w^3<dot>SaarlandOutpost<dot>com
Home of ShipCalc utility
---

> Does the tag a long ships need a special command code, if the Pax use
> JOE ?

No, your settings are correct. The Pax uses JOE and the other ships set
the pax as escort target.

Another possibility is NCH on only the other ships (if i remember
correct). This prevents the use of warpchunnel and jump points. But the
JOE-Escort method is usually better.

--
Andreas Benne

---