UEA Pax Hyp Jump

I play the UEA, for the first time.

I had over 10 ships at my HW, all escorting my Pax also at my HW.
Pax had warp speed 0, and Command Code JOE.

Only my Pax jumped.

Do I need to also put JOE on all the ships that wish to jump with the
PAX ?
They all had Escort target PAX.

All the ships, who wanted to travel with the Pax had warp 0.

P.S
I used Joe to avoid jumping other ships I wish they stay in orbit of my
HW.

Thanks in advance

Lord Lancelot
3
answers
Last reply
More about jump

    Yes that was it.

    Does the tag a long ships need a special command code, if the Pax use
    JOE ?

    Thanks

    In article <1127467478.982684.266220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    > I had over 10 ships at my HW, all escorting my Pax also at my HW.
    > Pax had warp speed 0, and Command Code JOE.
    >
    > Only my Pax jumped.
    >
    > Do I need to also put JOE on all the ships that wish to jump with the
    > PAX ?
    > They all had Escort target PAX.
    >
    > All the ships, who wanted to travel with the Pax had warp 0.
    >
    > P.S
    > I used Joe to avoid jumping other ships I wish they stay in orbit of my
    > HW.

    Perhaps you forgot to turn on the jumppoint generator?
    I did this mistake myself more than once...

    --
    Andreas Benne

    ---
    w^3<dot>SaarlandOutpost<dot>com
    Home of ShipCalc utility
    ---

    > Does the tag a long ships need a special command code, if the Pax use
    > JOE ?

    No, your settings are correct. The Pax uses JOE and the other ships set
    the pax as escort target.

    Another possibility is NCH on only the other ships (if i remember
    correct). This prevents the use of warpchunnel and jump points. But the
    JOE-Escort method is usually better.

    --
    Andreas Benne

    ---