IBM T42p BIOS password recover/reset

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 26, 2005 6:11:34 PM

Hello,
I bought a IBM thinkpad T42p about one month age. While I was checking
bios I set supervisor password. after then I cannot remember what I
set. if anyone can help me I would be so appreciated. In addition this
model is equipped with "SECURITY CHIP"
Regards, Amin Shalchian.
October 16, 2009 7:44:18 AM

I have found that BIOS/CMOS Password Recovery Tool is the most effective.:
BIOS/CMOS Password Recovery Tool is a program that works instantly to remove any lost or forgotten BIOS/CMOS password. Simply boot your PC to DOS and execute the program, and get access to forgotten BIOS/CMOS passwords in just seconds

BIOS/CMOS Password Recovery Tool Service: http://www.biospasswordrecovery.com/
!