giving away laptops

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 26, 2005 11:06:15 PM

Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity?

More about : giving laptops

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 27, 2005 12:15:09 AM

mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote:

> Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity?

And what charity might that be?

Notan
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 27, 2005 2:31:54 PM

The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never
leaves his house because of this. The internet is this main means of
communicating with the outside world and generally having something to
do, and he cannot do so anymore cos his present laptop is down. Please
Please help him if you can.
a b D Laptop
April 27, 2005 4:20:55 PM

mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote:

> The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never
> leaves his house because of this. The internet is this main means of
> communicating with the outside world and generally having something to
> do, and he cannot do so anymore cos his present laptop is down. Please
> Please help him if you can.

If I'm not mistaken, there are numerous charities that will give
computers to the disabled, the housebound, etc.

If you're legit, head over to Google and have a look.

Notan
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 27, 2005 5:48:24 PM

Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote in news:426EF5AD.18E04D7@ddress.com:

> mkanayo2020@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Anyone got a laptop to give away to charity?
>
> And what charity might that be?

"The Human Fund"
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 28, 2005 3:51:49 AM

Hmmm.. Heard this story several times...
Duncan.

<mkanayo2020@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The charity is of a person with health problems and just about never
> leaves his house because of this. The internet is this main means of
> communicating with the outside world and generally having something to
> do, and he cannot do so anymore cos his present laptop is down. Please
> Please help him if you can.

April 30, 2005 3:53:20 AM

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:48:24 -0500, Good Man wrote:

>"The Human Fund"

Do you take checks? I was thinking to donate 20 grand.

Lars
Stockholm
http://web.telia.com/~u84406120/
!