Professional online digital photo print service?

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 17, 2005 5:53:56 PM

I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
have used or could recommend?
Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 5:53:57 PM

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:53:56 GMT, PhotoAm <PhotoAm@unospam.com> wrote:

>I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
>online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
>have used or could recommend?
>Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
>enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

I have used:

www.mpix.com

before and think they do a good job.
--------------
Kevin
http://www.theperfectsky.com
Email: kpfeifle AT kligerweiss DOT com
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 5:53:57 PM

PhotoAm <PhotoAm@unospam.com> writes:

> I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
> online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
> have used or could recommend?
> Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
> enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

<www.whcc.com&gt; offers a full range of professional services from
digital files (only), including texturing, mounting, and package
prints as well as proofs. At *really excellent* prices. I'm very
happy with the results so far.
February 17, 2005 5:53:57 PM

i use

http://photodepot.com/

and im very pleased with the results and prices.

gene
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 8:12:42 PM

www.bayphoto.com superior to www.whcc.com imho - try the Bay ROES software,