When playing games up to 20 min computer lags

nedialkata

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
When i start my computer than start a game ,example Need for speed pro street , and i play it up to 20 min comp starts to lags PLS Help

CPU Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
Graphic Card Nvidia Geforce 128 MB 6600 GT
RAM 1.50 GB

Comp Temprature When Playing Game
CPU 38-39 °C
Graphic Card GPU 55-65 °C GPU Diode 80 °C GPU Ambient 40 °C
AND ONLY WHEN I PLAY NEED FOR SPEED PROSTEET DOES THAT
My tempratures when i don't play games
CPU 28-29 °C
Graphic Card GPU 39 °C ,GPU Diode 52 °C GPU Ambient 30 °C

HERE ARE ALL MY GAMES :
BMW M3 CHALENGE
COUNTER STRIKE Coundition Zero
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET
NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2
TRAINZ 2009
FROZEN THRONE ,WARCRAFT III
STRONG HOLD 2
COSSACKS
I haven't OVERCLOCK video card

G

that's an old system with old games lol... props to you for still playin 'em underground was awesome...

go download the latest nvidia drivers and driversweeper and in this order - uninstall drivers, reboot, run driversweeper to delete nvidia display, install latest drivers, reboot

have you installed the proper motherboard drivers? If not, find them, download them, install them

download "Smart Defrag" and deep optimize your hard drive

download CCCleaner and do the registry fix (probably won't help this situation but it's good to do)

The problem could probably either be a malware/sypware problem or a hardware problem, so download spybot searach & destroy, iobits security 360, avast free antivirus, run all these and see if you have a virus

... it's possible that your psu is on it's way out, what are you running? name brand good quality or cheap piece of ***?

nedialkata

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010
thanx i try all of that, i have regestiry booster speed up my pc and driver scanner ,i iven download the latest nvidia drivers ,but about the motherboard i think i didn't install any drivers

I have mobo p4p800-x

nedialkata

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2010

maybe you are right than i wait until i buy a new comp ;) who knows