$25 one time fee to block my caller ID info?

Isn't that a tad expensive? Sprint blocked it for free.
13 answers Last reply
More about time block caller info

    thegoods wrote:
    > Isn't that a tad expensive? Sprint blocked it for free.

    I dunno... some of us think doing something stupid should be expensive.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 09:23:24 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:

    >thegoods wrote:
    >> Isn't that a tad expensive? Sprint blocked it for free.
    >

    >I dunno... some of us think doing something stupid should be expensive.

    Then you must live paycheck to paycheck.

    Mark wrote:
    > On Thu, 19 May 2005 09:23:24 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:
    >

    >>thegoods wrote:
    >>
    >>>Isn't that a tad expensive? Sprint blocked it for free.
    >>

    >>I dunno... some of us think doing something stupid should be expensive.
    >

    > Then you must live paycheck to paycheck.

    I have no idea what you're trying to say, but no, I don't.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:

    >Mark wrote:

    >>>I dunno... some of us think doing something stupid should be expensive.
    >>

    >> Then you must live paycheck to paycheck.

    LOL

    >I have no idea what you're trying to say

    Whoosh.

    <thegoods> wrote in message
    > Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:
    >
    >>Mark wrote:

    >>> Then you must live paycheck to paycheck.
    >
    > LOL
    >
    >>I have no idea what you're trying to say
    >
    > Whoosh.

    You Whooshed me too!

    bamp

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:26:19 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:

    >Mark wrote:

    >>>I dunno... some of us think doing something stupid should be expensive.
    >>

    >> Then you must live paycheck to paycheck.
    >

    >I have no idea what you're trying to say,

    'nuff said.

    Mark wrote:
    > On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:26:19 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:
    >

    >>Mark wrote:

    >>>Then you must live paycheck to paycheck.
    >>

    >>I have no idea what you're trying to say,
    >

    > 'nuff said.

    Uh oh, a pithy remark - totally worthless, but very pithy.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 07:57:12 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:

    >Mark wrote:

    >>>I have no idea what you're trying to say,
    >>

    >> 'nuff said.
    >

    >Uh oh, a pithy remark - totally worthless, but very pithy.

    Still don't get it, do ya? LOL!

    Mark wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 May 2005 07:57:12 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:
    >

    >>Mark wrote:

    >>>'nuff said.
    >>

    >>Uh oh, a pithy remark - totally worthless, but very pithy.
    >

    > Still don't get it, do ya? LOL!

    No, I don't. You suspected me of living from paycheck to paycheck, and
    I don't. If I wanted to have my carrier permanently block the sending
    of my CID on each and every call, I could easily afford to do that. I
    can't imagine why I would do such a stupid thing regardless of my cost.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:55:17 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:

    >Mark wrote:

    >>>Uh oh, a pithy remark - totally worthless, but very pithy.
    >>

    >> Still don't get it, do ya? LOL!
    >

    >No, I don't.

    See above comment again. Your turn.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

    Mark wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:55:17 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:
    >

    >>Mark wrote:

    >>>Still don't get it, do ya? LOL!
    >>

    >>No, I don't.
    >

    > See above comment again. Your turn.

    Forget it Mark, I don't have the patience for childish tit-for-tat games.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:04:22 -0500, Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote:

    >Mark wrote:

    >>>No, I don't.
    >>

    >> See above comment again. Your turn.
    >

    >Forget it Mark, I don't have the patience for childish tit-for-tat games.

    No problem, little boy. You can dish it out with your very own childish
    comment about "doing something stupid" comment, but can't take it. You are
    pathetically beyond predictable.

    Oh, one more thing - enjoy the last word.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

    Never heard of $25 dollars to block your caller id. what state do you
    live in?

    --
    fusion

Cingular Internet Service Providers