Will this work for me? homebuild x4 solution

Thedane01

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
Hi there, this my first try at building my own pc, have a friend helping me put it together, after two weeks of reading this awesome site, and surfing around the net for other reviews, i came up with this system solution, in denmark this is pretty much the cheapest you can do, so i am hoping i chose atleast a few good things.
its a micro-atx system which is made for a low budget pc in denmark..

the whole thing costs 664$

If anyone will take their time to give me a quick review of what they think this it will be appreciated a whole lot :)

Asus Radeon PCI-E HD5570 1GB DDR3 Low Profile
Antec Solution Series NSK1480 Desktop 350W
Sony NEC AD-7261S-0B 24x SATA Sort - LightScribe
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 320GB 16MB SATA
Kingston Value RAM DDR3 2GB 1333MHz CL9
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black 3.2GHz 125W Box AM3
ASUS M4A78LT-M LE SocketAM3 DDR3 mATX

am most concerned about the motherboard and if the psu can hold the system going..

Let me know what you think:)

thanks in advance
Steffen the dane

Welcome with your selection of parts the PSU is big enough. Are the bits priced through edbpriser.dk or just a single vendor. If you are planning this as a gaming rig an upgrade on the GPU to HD5670 (PSU can still handle that) would be worth it and if you are going to have a 64bit OS 4GB ram is the recommended minimum.

Thedane01

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
Im using two different vendors, else it would be overpriced if i bought all the stuff at the same place :S .. , but ill look into the gpu advice and with the cost of rams these days, i might aswell upgrade to 4gbs ..

thanks alot for replying, means alot when you are new at collecting pieces :)

also, is the mobo able to overclock? havent seen any previous systems running with this, and be overclocked..