Dell Inspiron 1545 LCD Display Not Working

Hi I installed a New LCD Display for my Dell Inspiron 1545. When I turn on the Laptop, It shows me Stripes and a white screen.
Here are the Specs:
2 GB RAM
640 GB HDD
Windows 7 Home Premium & Mac OS X (10.6) OSx86
2.40 GHz Intel Processor
15.6 Inch LCD

Can you help me fix my laptop

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron 1545 display working
  1. You installed it yourself? Make sure all of the connections are tight and secure.
  2. michaelthePCman said:
    Hi I installed a New LCD Display for my Dell Inspiron 1545. When I turn on the Laptop, It shows me Stripes and a white screen.

Can you help me fix my laptop

Thanks!

Simple, you installed the screen wrong, or the issue was not with the screen.
  3. I am having the same problem. Difference between you and I is I have replaced hundreds of laptop screens. Though the part was ordered with the exact part number, a "compatible" one was sent in its place. Either the screen is defective, or it is not as compatible as they think it is.

For example, there will be a label on the back side of the original screen with the identifying number:

LP156WH1 (TL)(C1)

The one you received as a replacement may have different nomenclature

LTN156AT01-D01

I wish I could tell you what each one means, but I can't find reference to it anywhere. If the replacement has the same matching numbers as the original, your symptoms indicate a faulty replacement. If the numbers are different it could be incompatible or faulty.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Inspiron Laptops LCD Monitor Graphics