Closed Solved

FPS issue?

I am using my new AMD hd6850, AMD Athlon II X3 440 @ 3.5Ghz, and 4gb 800Mhz RAM and I am only getting around 23FPS is COD:bo. The other day I was getting like 50FPS, why is it so low now?
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about issue
  1. What do you have your graphic settings running at also what programs are all running in the back ground>
  2. I had my Hotmail account running, a youtube video that was buffering, steam, and FRAPS to monitor FPS. My setting were all highest except no shader warming (didn't know what it did) and x2 AA. I got like 55FPS a few days ago.
  3. Best answer
    try it again with out you tube going.
  4. that card should get 62 fps at least max settings 1920x1080 4xaa 16xaf

That cpu is bottle necking the card though.
  5. I do not think that my CPU is BO my card, a hd6870 and a Phenom II x4 955 BE get 55FPS in BFBC2. I get around the same, of course he had a little higher settings. I my CPU is running @ 3.5GHz.
  6. what res do you play at?
  7. 1280x1024 I know it is low, but hey, it still looks good and I got the monitor for free. The youtube video fixed the issue, that was what I was going to do next. It was a GIANT youtube video, like 30 minutes, so it was eating my CPU I think.
  8. HostileDonut said:
    1280x1024 I know it is low, but hey, it still looks good and I got the monitor for free. The youtube video fixed the issue, that was what I was going to do next. It was a GIANT youtube video, like 30 minutes, so it was eating my CPU I think.

Yup Glad i could help.
  9. Best answer selected by HostileDonut.
  10. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Call of Duty AMD FPS Graphics