EVGA warranty question?

I was looking to buy an EVGA card and it said it had a life time warranty as long as you registered within 30 days of purchase.

My question was does evga really stand behind their products if it broke 3 years down the road or do they make bogus excuses not to cover them?

It's between EVGA and Pny the only reason I really like pny is that when my card broke before 2 years down the road they upgraded me with no questions asked.

However I know EVGA has a very good name from what I've heard also but I've never heard how they stand behind their warranty.

If you have any experience with evga's warranty please tell :)

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about evga warranty question
  1. I am currently in the process to replacing the 9800GT through the EVGA RMA service.

Very happy with the service so far. New replacement card on its way (EVGA GeForce GTS 450) :)

I confirmed with the customer service rep. that the lifetime warranty will continue on the new cards based on the original purchase.

So basically I don't have to buy another graphic card again.

Make sure to register your product within 30 days and upload your receipt image.

cheers
  2. EVGA warranty is very good as long as you register with in the 30days. They have a good rep about them. So no worries. Good luch
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards PNY EVGA Products Graphics