Sign in with
Your question

EVGA warranty question?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 8, 2011 1:49:23 AM

I was looking to buy an EVGA card and it said it had a life time warranty as long as you registered within 30 days of purchase.

My question was does evga really stand behind their products if it broke 3 years down the road or do they make bogus excuses not to cover them?

It's between EVGA and Pny the only reason I really like pny is that when my card broke before 2 years down the road they upgraded me with no questions asked.

However I know EVGA has a very good name from what I've heard also but I've never heard how they stand behind their warranty.

If you have any experience with evga's warranty please tell :) 

Thanks

More about : evga warranty question

December 8, 2011 6:37:58 PM

I am currently in the process to replacing the 9800GT through the EVGA RMA service.

Very happy with the service so far. New replacement card on its way (EVGA GeForce GTS 450) :) 

I confirmed with the customer service rep. that the lifetime warranty will continue on the new cards based on the original purchase.

So basically I don't have to buy another graphic card again.

Make sure to register your product within 30 days and upload your receipt image.

cheers
m
l
a c 181 U Graphics card
December 9, 2011 1:41:57 AM

EVGA warranty is very good as long as you register with in the 30days. They have a good rep about them. So no worries. Good luch
m
l
!