Sign in with
Your question

Stick with P67 take a X58 or await the next one

Last response: in Systems
April 15, 2011 2:05:13 AM

okay so I've taken the time asked questions got some ideas. But, I want the final no questionable answer. Is P67 the best way to go right now? or in all honesty would a X58 be better for current. Or maybe even simply awaiting the next line x68. I had got all the parts together for a P67. All I'd have to change though would be mobo, ram, and cpu. but either way. Final opinions. I need something to make this the final rock solid decision.

More about : stick p67 x58 await

April 15, 2011 2:10:09 AM

gamerxavier said:
okay so I've taken the time asked questions got some ideas. But, I want the final no questionable answer. Is P67 the best way to go right now? or in all honesty would a X58 be better for current. Or maybe even simply awaiting the next line x68. I had got all the parts together for a P67. All I'd have to change though would be mobo, ram, and cpu. but either way. Final opinions. I need something to make this the final rock solid decision.

P67 hands down. Not only that, but with a simple bios flash the P67 boards will run the new 22nm Intel Ivy Bridge cpu's due to come out next year. All the (B3 Stepping)/ revised /(fixed) P67 mobo's are out and on the shelves now.

P67 + 2500K for a gaming build
m
l
April 15, 2011 2:19:39 AM

okay sounds good. I was getting a little concerned. I started seeing a few posts about just stay x58 or waiting. I'm sure if time comes and it's needed I could upgrade those three parts. but, for now Simplest question is. Would I be 100% capable of running a probably a 19" touch screen for browsing or something else maybe video from hulu And up to a 24" for gaming like wow or Mercenaries 2 at the same time with a single GTX video card? with both game in full settings and both monitors full hd? I've been bothered by this question for a while. I just don't know the potential of todays technology.
m
l
!