Pulling my Hair out

woodenbear

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2010
OK, I live in an RV park in my older motorhome and share wireless network with others here. the problem I am having is the owner is keeping track of everything everyone does and knows exactly how much is being downloaded. While that is not a real big deal it still bothers me that I am being spied on. So I Joined a Private VPN as I also do all my shopping online and banking, well I set it up and my IPaddress is from berlin germany so I figured everything should be safe. I watched three movies from netflix and the manager says I am using to much bandwidth (this is at 1:00am). How does he know still, I thought he cannot see me, now I am not sure about doing any shopping. I am disabled and cannot get to the food store or the bank so I shop online and get things delivered, But I do not know what to do now I do not trust him.

Please help

Solution
He might not be able to see where you browsing to or what you are sending/receiving but he can still see how much bandwidth (date transferred) you are using.

woodenbear

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2010
Yes I think that is the final answer and probably the best idea. He probably knows all my account numbers by now, I hate being spied on. I have web storage with 11gig of Daz3d stuff on it al purchased by me now I can't even download any of that to do artwork. That stuff is not real cheap and now I have to put out another $50 bucks for a connection. He has unlimited broadband but is limiting everyone, mine usage was 2 gig and now I am trottled. Two gig is small nowadays. Thank you for your help...