InfinityScripters the place to get scripts and scripting h..

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2004 2:40:31 AM

I want to tell you about InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers,
IEEAIS and the AI Scripting Ring for Infinity and Aurora Engine Games !
http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=aiscriptingringf

The purpose of these Yahoo groups is to make, use, improve & test AI Scripts
and modules for all Infinity Engine Games and all Aurora Engine Games such as
Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, IceWind Dale, Heart of Winter, Trials
of the Luremaster, Baldur's Gate II, Shadows of Amn, Throne of Bhaal,
NeverWinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark, DarkSide of the Sword Coast,
Shadows of Undrentide, The Darkest Day, Icewind Dale II, The Ascension &
Planescape Torment.

InfinityScripters is the largest scripting group on the net with well over 1650
members!

Imagine having the ability to ask questions of over 1650 experienced scripters?
There is no ware else on the net that you can do that.

The group is growing and expanding and will script for and help people script
for all these games in any aspect of scripting.

Although we are not an official BioWare Board there are Designers from BioWare
(John Winski, Rob Bartel), from Quality Assurance Derrick Collins and the Line
Producer Keith Soleski are at InfinityScripters to answer the tough questions
about scripting. For hard questions put ATTENTION BIOWARE in the subject line.

You can join to learn to script or join to lurk and use others scripts and
files all are welcome at InfinityScripters.

To get started there are very many scripts in the files area of this group that
you can download and learn from. Such as the improved compilers I have made
for each of the infinity engine games or the 50th level rules by far the best
you will find anywhere on the net For IWD, BG I and BG II. I also have
enhanced rules sets for NWN's and IWD II. We have many MOD's available for
NWN's as well. If your playing Baldur's Gate 1 check out the superscript for
Baldur's Gate 1 you will really enjoy that. Also check out the SuperScripts
for BG 2 they do things no other script has even thought of.

Most important if you are scripting for Torment, Heart of Winter, Throne of
Bhaal, Darkside of the Sword Coast or IWD II I have made state of the art
compilers for those games in the files area that improve upon the existing
compilers and in the case of Torment and IWD II makes a compiler that did not
exist before.

Also there are very many links in the links area to sites with useful things on
them like Near Infinity or Infinity Explorer which can be used to look at the
in game scripts. Don't hesitate to ask questions and post scripts if you need
help.

If you have a web site for these games please add a link to your site in the
bookmarks area and add a link to us on your web site.

Nice buttons for you web site to link here are available by clicking on Promote
to get the HTML code.

I also run a webring for scripting sites if you would like to join it.
http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=aiscriptingringf

This is the homepage of the groups
http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

Recently I formed AuroraScripters just for the filespace because we had so many
files for the many games we script for.

To reach the Group Owner E-mail Mike MPrilla@aol.com To reach a moderator
directly E-mail Vaskez don_vaskez@freemail.hu, Dark darkmathis@hotmail.com,
Aeryes aeryes@yahoo.com, Simon thatgibbon@yahoo.com or Kensai Ryu
kensai_ryu@charter.net

Our Partner site that focus's on Creature and Enemy AI scripts.

Thanks

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 1:29:15 PM

Boooooring
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 2:33:32 PM

Shodan wrote:
> Boooooring

To say the least.......
July 14, 2004 3:48:21 PM

[Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]

*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
Word: Defenestration"*

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 3:32:23 AM

Seth Ruskin wrote:

> [Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
> no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
> thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]
>
> *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
> Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
> Word: Defenestration"*

I always lked Otto's Indestructable Obstinance.

Graeme Dice
--
"I gather, young man, that you wish to be a Member of Parliament.
The first lesson that you must learn is, when I call for

On 14 Jul 2004 11:48:21 -0700, rathorne@hotmail.com (Seth Ruskin)
wrote:

>[Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
>no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
>thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]
>
>*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>Word: Defenestration"*
>
>Nothing to see here. Move along.

As someone who had been a regular in the past here, moved on to other
games, and has just recently come back (what with me loading and
playing BG2/ToB again), I appreciate your taking the time to point out
the worthlessness of MPrilla's posts. I'm not being sarcastic,
either. When I first started reading here after time off, I saw
several MPrilla posts, and was considering trying the scripts offered
in those posts until I saw some outright hostile posts by others
pointing how bad MPrilla's scripts are. Keep dogging this poster.

RagManX
http://www.gamingideas.com/ - think you can make a better game? Let's hear why.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 7:12:14 AM

rathorne@hotmail.com (Seth Ruskin) wrote in message news:<672dea94.0407141048.69018ba0@posting.google.com>...
> [Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
> no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
> thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]
>
> *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
> Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
> Word: Defenestration"*
>
> Nothing to see here. Move along.

Power Word: Killfile
!