Second GPU not detected on Cold Boot, once restarted it's detected.

Gtx 470 SLI, P9X79 WS, Corsair AX850. Brand new system, no CMOS battery is dead or anything like that. Thanks for the help, its a real bitch to restart every time.
5 answers Last reply
More about second detected cold boot restarted detected
  1. Try to reseat the cards.

And check the connection cables.
  2. nikorr said:
    Try to reseat the cards.

And check the connection cables.

You sure when I restart it works fine. meaning it shouldn't be a PCIE problem. Sorry forgot to respond lost email notification.
  3. xninelives said:
    You sure when I restart it works fine. meaning it shouldn't be a PCIE problem. Sorry forgot to respond lost email notification.

>> Show the Right Column on the right upper side of this page, there are your thread answers.
  4. xninelives said:

If it is not detected, than u need to eliminate possibilities one by one.

It could be bunch of things : )
  5. nikorr said:
    >> Show the Right Column on the right upper side of this page, there are your thread answers.

Are you talking about related threads? And I just reseated in different slots. Has the same problem though sli still enables if I reboot. Took out wireless card. Didn't help. Switched Sli bridges. Didn't help. So I think it is the second gpu. Is that what you think it is?
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus GPUs Boot Motherboards