Sign in with
Your question

Second GPU not detected on Cold Boot, once restarted it's detected.

Last response: in Motherboards
March 25, 2012 3:57:50 PM

Gtx 470 SLI, P9X79 WS, Corsair AX850. Brand new system, no CMOS battery is dead or anything like that. Thanks for the help, its a real bitch to restart every time.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 328 V Motherboard
March 25, 2012 4:01:16 PM

Try to reseat the cards.

And check the connection cables.
m
l
March 27, 2012 10:01:36 PM

nikorr said:
Try to reseat the cards.

And check the connection cables.

You sure when I restart it works fine. meaning it shouldn't be a PCIE problem. Sorry forgot to respond lost email notification.
m
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 328 V Motherboard
March 27, 2012 10:06:31 PM

xninelives said:
You sure when I restart it works fine. meaning it shouldn't be a PCIE problem. Sorry forgot to respond lost email notification.

>> Show the Right Column on the right upper side of this page, there are your thread answers.
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 328 V Motherboard
March 27, 2012 10:07:54 PM

xninelives said:

If it is not detected, than u need to eliminate possibilities one by one.

It could be bunch of things : )
m
l
March 28, 2012 4:11:40 AM

nikorr said:
>> Show the Right Column on the right upper side of this page, there are your thread answers.

Are you talking about related threads? And I just reseated in different slots. Has the same problem though sli still enables if I reboot. Took out wireless card. Didn't help. Switched Sli bridges. Didn't help. So I think it is the second gpu. Is that what you think it is?
m
l
!