CM Storm Enforcer fan recommendations

freakzoid

Distinguished
May 9, 2011
Hey guys. I have a CM storm enforcer running with the stock 200mm front intake and 120mm rear exhaust. I'm looking to replace the stock 120mm with a gentle typhoon ap15 and perhaps add a couple of these at the top exhaust as well. I believe I've used up the chassis fan connectors on my asus p8p67 mobo so I would have to connect it to my PSU? are there any instructions as to how to do this? I'm not very familiar with assembling rigs. my current was assembled by the shop for me. =P

another thing is that I'd like some recommendations for a replacement 200mm intake fan. the stock case is a CM megaflow. I want something more performance orientated with higher cfm. noise is not an issue for me. I've searched the internet before but I can't seem to find much good information on good fans this big.

Thanks!

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009

you can connect more fans by using 3pin(fan) to molex(4pin) adapter,you should have some spare molex connections on your power supply cables,or if it is modular psu you can add more cables for the extra fans,i have the same case and the 200mm fan is fine for my system