Sign in with
Your question

EVGA GT240 Problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 11, 2011 1:39:39 PM

i built my first computer and installed all the stuff
i needed but when i tried to install my video card driver it says The graphics driver could not find any compatible graphics hardware. And in the device manager there is no Display adapter section. Instead there is a Other devices section with an Unknown device with a yellow exclamation mark beside it.

More about : evga gt240 problem

February 16, 2011 8:42:27 PM

You must give more crucial info about the problem! What operating system you use for your card? Tell us your full pc specification (processor, main board, memory, power supply...)

Help us to help you.
m
l
a c 388 Î Nvidia
February 16, 2011 10:18:22 PM

Try to re-seat the card and make sure the power cords are hooked up. Apparently, you are getting a video signal. If none of that helps, go ahead and try to install the latest drivers off the Nvidia.com website, anyway.
m
l
a b Î Nvidia
February 17, 2011 9:47:34 AM

L0cknut said:
i built my first computer and installed all the stuff
i needed but when i tried to install my video card driver it says The graphics driver could not find any compatible graphics hardware. And in the device manager there is no Display adapter section. Instead there is a Other devices section with an Unknown device with a yellow exclamation mark beside it.

i think you got wrong package of the driver. normally the driver package will give that error when the operating system in use does not match driver package's windows version. make sure what is your windows version and download correct package from nvidia website
m
l
!