CF card theft on CSI last night

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 18, 2005 2:58:06 PM

This week's CSI included a segment where one of the CSIs stepped away from
her camera which was inside the crime tape perimeter and later found her
crime scene photos being broadcast on the local TV. Some 'enterprising'
paparazzi had crossed the line, swapped his blank 32M CF for her 256M CF and
sold the photos.

More about : card theft csi night

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:35:07 PM

There is no limit to a crook's ingenuity.
Too bad they don't use it for good instead of bad.
Bob Williams

rhodo chrosite wrote:
> This week's CSI included a segment where one of the CSIs stepped away from
> her camera which was inside the crime tape perimeter and later found her
> crime scene photos being broadcast on the local TV. Some 'enterprising'
> paparazzi had crossed the line, swapped his blank 32M CF for her 256M CF and
> sold the photos.

February 18, 2005 7:48:37 PM

"rhodo chrosite" <rhodochrosite@hot.mail.com> wrote:

>This week's CSI included a segment where one of the CSIs stepped away from
>her camera which was inside the crime tape perimeter and later found her
>crime scene photos being broadcast on the local TV. Some 'enterprising'
>paparazzi had crossed the line, swapped his blank 32M CF for her 256M CF and
>sold the photos.

Somewhat related but how is 'secure digital' secure? I can rip the sd
car out of my uncles minolta camera and view the pictures on my Palm.
For that matter what is this magic gate stuff on my sony memory
sticks?

Wes