Stand needed for HAF 932 FULL TOWER

My new computer with come with a HAF 932 full tower so I won't have room for that on my desk, is there something else I could use that would elevate it off the carpet since the PSU is in the bottom of the case and you dont want to restrict the vents on the bottom.
3 answers Last reply
More about stand needed full tower
  1. From pictures, it looks like your HAF 932 will have legs on the bottom, albeit short. Anything you have laying around should work, I plan to use rigid plastic tubing to stand my tower off the carpet.
  2. Go to any office supply store and buy a floor stand, with or without wheels. Or... visit a mega hardware depot store and browse around until you get an idea of something sturdy to assemble.
  3. coffee table?
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Computers Components