HELP!!!

CalebWaleb

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2011
Hello,
I have a Dell Inspiron 530s (slim). I recently got the greatest game ever... Fallout 3 GOTY edition. I need a graphics card that is compatible with the game (perferably a NVIDIA Geforce), fits my Inspiron, and is under $120. Please I would love for someone to help me!!

CalebWaleb

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2011
Screen Res: 1920 X 1200

•Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

•Dell Inspiron 530s
- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz, 2534 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2
Logical Processor(s)

•Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

•RAM 4.00 GB

250W Power Supply

Do you want the best your moeny can buy or do you want something that will fit your power supply?

Your going to need to upgrade your power supply in order to get a "good" card.I say good card because their are fast cards and their are cards that won't use as much power so you wouldn't have to upgrade your PSU if you didn't want to.

I would say a 5770 on the more powerful side and a 5570 if you didn't want to upgrade your psu.Now the 5570 will run the game but it won't be on the highest settings.Might be on the lowest or medium.

You will need to expand your budget for a power supply if you intend on getting a good graphics card.And if you do go the route of getting a new psu you will need to research on how to properly install it.Their are videos of that on youtube i'm sure.