Sign in with
Your question

Hi was wondering about a mobo

Last response: in Motherboards
March 28, 2012 8:21:19 PM

This is the mobo i am looking at for a rma how many have tried or heard of it before i know the reviews on the page are sketchy just asking around http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... .

Asrock z68m/usb 3 in case link dont work.

More about : wondering mobo

a b V Motherboard
March 28, 2012 9:12:36 PM

Personally I'd avoid ASRock and Biostar motherboards. I've had problems with them in the past. Gigabyte and ASUS however are very good.
Try searching for the ASUS equivalent (P8H61M) or the Gigabyte equivalent (GA-H61M).

Bear in mind that I've had problems with ASRock and Biostar but many have not and the same goes for ASUS and Gigabyte. It's just my personal opinion
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
April 1, 2012 4:10:06 AM

akxpckwb said:
Personally I'd avoid ASRock and Biostar motherboards. I've had problems with them in the past. Gigabyte and ASUS however are very good.
Try searching for the ASUS equivalent (P8H61M) or the Gigabyte equivalent (GA-H61M).

Bear in mind that I've had problems with ASRock and Biostar but many have not and the same goes for ASUS and Gigabyte. It's just my personal opinion

Since when is an H61 based motherboard equivalent to a Z68 based motherboard? You're going from a chipset that supports overclocking, integrated graphics and SSD caching (Z68).....to a chipset that's barely even functional(H61). If you're going to post inaccurate information, why bother?
m
l
a b V Motherboard
April 1, 2012 10:06:18 PM

sykozis said:
Since when is an H61 based motherboard equivalent to a Z68 based motherboard? You're going from a chipset that supports overclocking, integrated graphics and SSD caching (Z68).....to a chipset that's barely even functional(H61). If you're going to post inaccurate information, why bother?

Was probably a typo. I apologize.

Yes AlderonnX I've noticed that trend. That's actually good for everyone. Competition=better products. And many people here seem to like ASRock. Maybe I'll give them another shot in the future
m
l
Related resources
!