Outage in Chicago

FYI, there is currently an outage in Chicago. I wish cingular would post
information on their website about it. It would be less confusing. I
didn't even realize for a while that I couldn't get any calls.

I hope it doesn't last all weekend.

Wonder why??
A tower down or is this a most or all the network in Chicago?
If it is the the whole network I do agree the should put something on
the website.
Wonder if network intergation Cingular Orange and Blue becoming one, is
starting to take place.

--
agentHibby