Chuck you have my permission to use this image on your site

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 19, 2005 1:33:55 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike (More info?)

Feel free to post this image to your blog along with your other biking photos.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/931855/chunkles.j...
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 3:39:42 AM

On 18 Feb 2005 22:33:55 -0800, rustywaters@mailinator.com (Russell B
Waters) wrote:

>Feel free to post this image to your blog along with your other biking photos.
>
>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/931855/chunkles.j...
This was posted by the real Rusty Waters.
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 8:37:46 PM

"Fred Hall" <fkhall@databasix.com> wrote in message
> On 18 Feb 2005 22:33:55 -0800, rustywaters@mailinator.com (Russell B
> Waters) wrote:
>
> >Feel free to post this image to your blog along with your other biking
photos.

> >http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/931855/chunkles.j...
> This was posted by the real Rusty Waters.

what ever happened to russellb, from the nose group?
Related resources
February 19, 2005 8:37:47 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,alt.mountain-bike (More info?)

Please keep your posts to the appropriate newsgroups. Thanks.

"voodoo" <voodoo@myplace.orgy> wrote in message
news:D 0QRd.1149$hd6.874@bignews1.bellsouth.net...

> "Fred Hall" <fkhall@databasix.com> wrote in message
> > On 18 Feb 2005 22:33:55 -0800, rustywaters@mailinator.com (Russell B
> > Waters) wrote:
> >
> > >Feel free to post this image to your blog along with your other biking
> photos.
> > >
> > >http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/931855/chunkles.j...
> > This was posted by the real Rusty Waters.
>
> what ever happened to russellb, from the nose group?

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:16:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,alt.mountain-bike,us.arts.poetry (More info?)

On Sunday 20 February, pandora wrote in rec.arts.poems:

> Please keep your posts to the appropriate newsgroups. Thanks.

Why did you consider rec.photo.digital.slr-systems to be an
appropriate group for your post, Marg?

Just curious.

It's not as if I've already made my mind up that you're a hypocrite or
anything.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ: