Please suggest a graphic card for Samsung PX2370 23\

G

here's the requirements for my gaming computer:

1- call of duty mwf2 on highest quality
2- a graphic temporary card for less than 150$ or wait for crysis 2 to get a new graphic card for 500$ max

so the question is , should i get a high quality one considering that crysis 2 is not out yet so no reviews on the current graphic cards

i dont want to think i wasted money on a graphic card that wont be able to run crysis 2 on good quality , i am new to PC gaming and very much confused :pt1cable:

What kinda performance do you expect from Crysis 2? Even powerful single video card can struggle with the original Crysis at max settings. Meaning under 40 FPS.

Crysis 2 is expected to have slightly lower requirements than Crysis. However, if you want to use Tessellation is which part of DX11, then expect a drop in performance because Tessellation requires a bit of processing power.

Here's a performance chart with some high end graphics cards. The CPU used in the benchmark is an i7-980X Extreme Edition. If you don't have that CPU, then I would say knock-off between 5% - 20% performance depending on which CPU you have.

04_crysis.png

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/radeon-hd6970-hd6950_7.html#sect4