Sign in with
Your question

XLR files

Last response: in Windows 7
December 2, 2011 7:14:33 PM

Hello,
When my files were transfered from my old PC [XP] to my new ASUS PC [windows 7], many of the files have XLR as the file and will not open.

Help please,

More about : xlr files

a b $ Windows 7
December 2, 2011 7:32:43 PM

i think xlr files can be opened with microsoft Works 9

remove your email address and number if you dont want to get spammed
m
l
December 2, 2011 7:37:13 PM

WOOT AZ...

yeah and xlr is a microsoft works spread sheet... you need to install works onto the new system... or get office... or use google docs...
m
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b $ Windows 7
December 2, 2011 7:37:40 PM

This is an international open forum, DO NOT EVER post your real name, phone number or even email address unless you want to find out what getting spammed really is. Not to mention leaving yourself open to identity theft. That is basic computer security 101.
m
l
December 2, 2011 8:03:38 PM

anort3 said:
This is an international open forum, DO NOT EVER post your real name, phone number or even email address unless you want to find out what getting spammed really is. Not to mention leaving yourself open to identity theft. That is basic computer security 101.

he still has an AOL e-mail address... you may need to use smaller words.... WOOT Tucson!.. hey man you need help im in Sierra Vista... small town just walk around and look for me... I have a beard and I'm white... (shouldn't be too hard to find me)
m
l
!