Which motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewoi1

Honorable
Feb 17, 2012
So the last thing I need for my build is a mother board. I've looked threw so many and all of them seem to have some sort of serious issue. So people seem to love it but other people give a page list of things that are wrong. I don't know if this is normal and I should just cross my fingers and hope it works or what.

AMD A8-3870K Unlocked Llano 3.0GHz Socket FM1 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD ... Here's my processor. I'm going to overclock it slightly and cross fire so the mother board needs to be able to do both.

I would prefer ASUS or gigabyte but if you guys know of a good board let me know. Thanks

Solution
Hi there, u might want something like this.

GIGABYTE GA-A75-UD4H FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD
Won Award – Bjorn3d

was: [strike]$129[/strike][strike].99[/strike] $114.99 + $104.99 after mail-in rebate card + FREE SHIPPING

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128515

13-128-515-Z01
AMD CROSSFIREX SUPPORTED + decent overclocking : )
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for 2 way AMD CrossFireX (running at x8, x8 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.