Is zebronics 700w platinum a good psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Most of corsair's power supplies can do what they say they do. Most of the dislike for the new models ,like the GS and CX, comes from the fact they are not the same quality as the older VX models, which is a shame.

I like the Corsair TX and HX models for performance PC's and the CX models for the budget builds. The GS models, i don't really like or hate but I usually don't look at them unless they're the only corsair units available.

bkarankar

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010

no, its not good, its just like intex and other... it will give you only 420w power (+12V * 35A) (http://www.zebronics.net/m700w_platinum_powersupply.asp)

better to go for cooler master. or buy intex in 450/-

lilotimz

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
Ignore bkarankar.

You want a quality made PSU from a quality makers such as Seasonic, XFX, Antec, and corsair. These companies consistently make power supplies that are reliable and highly efficient (something coolermaster and other companies fail to do).

You want a quality psu with a beefy 12v rail and all the protections etc in case of any problems. It's not all about the wattage, its about the quality. Who cares if its rated at 700 watts but goes to 60% efficiency, all rails way out of spec and a chance that it'll blow up and kill your computer.

Never ever skimp on a psu and always get a quality one from a reputable company.

lilotimz

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
Most of corsair's power supplies can do what they say they do. Most of the dislike for the new models ,like the GS and CX, comes from the fact they are not the same quality as the older VX models, which is a shame.

I like the Corsair TX and HX models for performance PC's and the CX models for the budget builds. The GS models, i don't really like or hate but I usually don't look at them unless they're the only corsair units available.

Solution

vishalaestro

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
hey my friend brought a pc 2 years ago his specs are 4gb ddr2 ram,asus mobo i dont know his model,zebronics 9600gt ,intel core2duo 3.00ghz , cooler master psu 450w and a gaming zebronics cabinet..the problem is when he plays games for some 4 or more hours like call of duty black ops .. the games which were working properly began to lag ..so he opened the case and left it opened and now playing but still he gets lag when he plays game for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.