Sapo6

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
Today i cleaned my cpu,i have QuadCore AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 955,so, is not my first time cleaning a cpu,but i never seen this kind a heatsink
So,i cleaned everything really good,then it was time to put the parts how they were,here i found something exactly in the middle under the fan witch i dont know how it was,bcs when i took the fan off the heatsink i think it moved from its original location

56018183.jpg

It looked like that,under the fan on the heatsink,on the retention frame i think u say

I put it back how i could,but i wonder if i put it well bcs i dont want it to cause and vibration or something there
If somebody encountered this, please help and sorry for my english

Sapo6

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
No man ,under the fan,i took the fan off to clean it and when i took it off i saw that little part but it was moved from its original location and now i dont know if i put it well

Sapo6

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
I think its vibrating bcs even when i just navigate on internet without having anny game running there is a noise,a constant noise

Sapo6

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
I took the fan off again and i experimented with that small part and now it fits perfectly,and the noise is like before so its all good.
Thanks annyway,nice comunity here