Any or all of the above, but first you need to list the following in detail:
2. MOBO (rev and BIOS version)
3. RAM kit(s) ; provide links
4. Any OC? ; if so specific settings
5. Changes to BIOS above 'Load Optimized Defaults'
6. SSD ; firmware version
7. HSF ; what were the temps
8. OS ; assuming Win 7 then any Critical Errors listed in the Event Manager (except 41/63)?
Try the Clear CMOS (see, unplug PSU for 5 minutes before doing procedure) -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdHH9KrceR0
and then in the BIOS 'Load Optimized Defaults' then Save & Exit = Yes