Random Blue Screen?

brainlezz

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Hello,

Just recently my computer got a blue screen with some info and directions.
Here's a pic: http://bloodreza.persiangig.com/acfva.jpg
This is a pic I found very similar to what I saw on my computer. (I did not take this)
Here's my computer specs if needed:
Motherboard: Pegatron M2N78-La (Violet)
Processor: AMD Phenom 8450 Triple-Core - 2.10 GHz
Graphics Card:Integrated Nvidia GeForce 9100. Approx. 2923 MB, AMD K10
RAM: 6GB
PSU: Liteon 300W
Specifically an Hp Pavilion p6122f.
I've had it for well over 3 years now.
What might be the cause(s) to this?
I have been gaming on it all this time if that helps. I do clean up the dirt on fans and all with correct procedures regularly every 3-4 months.
Any other info i'll be happy to provide :)

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I got this on the wrong category. I'll be happy to change it or request it to be moved if possible.

Solution
Yea this is the wrong area, should go in the Windows area but since I am not a full mod I can't move it. But I will give you some help.

Since thats not your BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) it is hard to say whats wrong. A BSoD can occure due to a virus, bad driver or bad hardware. There should be a folder in your C:\Windows directory called Minidumps. in there should be a file that starts with the date the BSoD happened. Zip it up and put it on a file share system and then we can look at your exact BSoD and find out the issue.

Most BSoDs are caused by bad drivers or bad memory TBH.
Yea this is the wrong area, should go in the Windows area but since I am not a full mod I can't move it. But I will give you some help.

Since thats not your BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) it is hard to say whats wrong. A BSoD can occure due to a virus, bad driver or bad hardware. There should be a folder in your C:\Windows directory called Minidumps. in there should be a file that starts with the date the BSoD happened. Zip it up and put it on a file share system and then we can look at your exact BSoD and find out the issue.

Most BSoDs are caused by bad drivers or bad memory TBH.

Solution