Looking for dimensions of battery charger :

Hi all,

size of laptops do matter but also their chargers.

Can anybody mail me the sizes of the chargers for any of the
following devices ?

travelmate 3200
Dell D610
Fujitsu lifebook S7010

Thx
1 answer Last reply
More about looking dimensions battery charger

    For the Dell, check the dell support pages. You can d/l the manual for the
    D610. They are usually very detailed and I wouldn't be surprised if the info
    you are looking for was in there.
    "wim delvaux" <wim.delvaux@chello.be> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > size of laptops do matter but also their chargers.
    >
    > Can anybody mail me the sizes of the chargers for any of the
    > following devices ?
    >
    > travelmate 3200
    > Dell D610
    > Fujitsu lifebook S7010