Looking for dimensions of battery charger :

Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
a b D Laptop
May 4, 2005 5:22:52 AM

Hi all,

size of laptops do matter but also their chargers.

Can anybody mail me the sizes of the chargers for any of the
following devices ?

travelmate 3200
Dell D610
Fujitsu lifebook S7010

Thx
May 4, 2005 5:45:20 PM

For the Dell, check the dell support pages. You can d/l the manual for the
D610. They are usually very detailed and I wouldn't be surprised if the info
you are looking for was in there.
news:p an.2005.05.04.01.22.53.793573@chello.be...