Is this a good memory to buy ?

No. It's 1.65v. Look for some 1.5v in 1333 or 1600 speed, which is what most systems will run the ram at. That ram will only run at the higher speed when overclocked on some boards, which voids Intel's warranty. Stick with tripple channel ram sold in threes. I recommend kingston, corsair, or gskill. Patriot is also ok.

G

Theres nothing wrong with using 1.65v ram nor is there anything wrong with overclocking your ram if that is your intention. If your system supports 2000MHz ram and is able to feed 1.65v to it, then that set will work just fine.

I do understand the concern with using 1.65v ram and with overclocking to acheive stock speeds but if OP is aware of those caveats then the answer is yes, that is good memory to buy for your system. You never mentioned a motherboard and that is important in determining if your system can appropriately accomodate that ram.

saikedo

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012

thanks for your answer, I did mentioned my motherboard :) as you can see in my post, its gygabyte g1.guerilla

G

My apologies I didnt notice that in your first post. That ram isnt on the supported memory list on the website, but its neighbouring sets are, so you will most likely be fine with that set. But if Im not mistaken youve taken to another post asking a different question. Try to keep it to one thread as to not confuse and spread out the discussion.