Tl-wn951n wireless n adapter + tp link ADSL2+ bad connection
hey just bought wireless n adpaters for my pc and am only about 15m away from modem router and are only geting about 2 out of 5 bar and keep getting disconected from my games etc even though my laptops will get reseption 3 times better it is a tl-wn951n adapter
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.