1. Has everything been secured enough ?
2. Check if all the power connectors and all wires are not loose then check the CPU also if the thermal paste has bubbles that might be it
3. Contact customer support or the retailer that sold you the CPU or MOBO
4. Check for any cooling system probs, once I dropped a piece of paper shredding into the pin connectors for the cooler then it wasn't powering and it almost fried my sub 300 dollar chip.
5. IF ALL ELSE FAILS, LIKE YOUR NAME SUGGESTS, SMASH IT ALL IN RAGE WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER