imperial7

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2010
Hi!!
i have a lenovo ideapad y570, core i5 2410 4gb ram 1333mhz, 750hdd, nvidia gt555m with nvidia optimus

I'm having problems with blue screens
I restart the computer, and run the program WhoCrashed,

and these are the problems:

06/04/2012 4:55:47 AM On Fri GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C: \ windows \ Minidump \ 040512-15490-01.dmp

This Was Probably Caused by the Following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt +0 x7CD40)

Bugcheck code: 0xC4 (0x91, 0x2, 0xFFFFFA800A5E2B60, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
file path: C: \ windows \ system32 \ ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft ® Windows ® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Check Bug description: This is the bug check code for overall fatal errors found by Driver Verifier.
The driver switched stacks using a method not supported by That Is the operating system. The only supported way to extend a kernel mode stack is by using KeExpandKernelStackAndCallout. This Appears to be a typical driver software bug and is not likely to be Caused by a hardware problem.
The crash Took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is Which Caused by another driver can not be Identified at this time.

06/04/2012 4:55:47 AM On Fri GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C: \ windows \ memory.dmp

This Was Probably Caused by the Following module: nusb3xhc.sys (+0 x19494 nusb3xhc)

Bugcheck code: 0xC4 (0x91, 0x2, 0xFFFFFA800A5E2B60, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
file path: C: \ windows \ system32 \ drivers \ nusb3xhc.sys
product: USB 3.0 Device Driver
company: Renesas Electronics Corporation
description: USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver
Check Bug description: This is the bug check code for overall fatal errors found by Driver Verifier.
The driver switched stacks using a method not supported by That Is the operating system. The only supported way to extend a kernel mode stack is by using KeExpandKernelStackAndCallout. This Appears to be a typical driver software bug and is not likely to be Caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver problem identified as the probable WAS root causes of This system error. It is Suggested you look for an update driver for the Following: nusb3xhc.sys (USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver, Renesas Electronics Corporation).
Google query: Electronics Corporation Renesas nusb3xhc.sys DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

this 2 errors occurs at the same time and the blue screen appears.

i don t know what i can do because i made a research but is not clear for me.

can you help me?
ii have tried to download the drivers, that the program recomend to download but i can't find any
i also tried to contact lenovo support, but there's not a response.

another info, the laptop sometimes freezes and need force the shutdown, and most of the times it happens after ends a game session.
thanks