Lost dialogue and busy characters

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 18, 2004 9:15:09 PM

I'm playing BGII for th 2nd time. I've Installed Kelsey and Unfinished
Business 7. And now I find that characters important to my quest are busy so
I can't talk to them when I'm should. I'm currently working on the abduction
of Nalia. I've collected Isaea's Financial documents and the note about
slavery. But when I try to talk to Corgeix Axehand, he is busy and I can't
initiate dialog.
Any idea's on how to fix this, anyone ?
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 9:15:10 PM

Alex wrote:
> I'm playing BGII for th 2nd time. I've Installed Kelsey and Unfinished
> Business 7. And now I find that characters important to my quest are busy so
> I can't talk to them when I'm should. I'm currently working on the abduction
> of Nalia. I've collected Isaea's Financial documents and the note about
> slavery. But when I try to talk to Corgeix Axehand, he is busy and I can't
> initiate dialog.
> Any idea's on how to fix this, anyone ?

Uninstall all your mods (which may be best done by uninstalling and
reinstalling the game, particularly if you have Baldurdash). Download
and install the appropriate patch from here:
http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patch... . Reinstall
the mods.
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 9:15:10 PM

That is a tipical problem with windows XP, you should downloads all the
patches available.

"Alex" <avandoesburg@wanadoo.nl> escribió en el mensaje
> I'm playing BGII for th 2nd time. I've Installed Kelsey and Unfinished
> Business 7. And now I find that characters important to my quest are busy
so
> I can't talk to them when I'm should. I'm currently working on the
abduction
> of Nalia. I've collected Isaea's Financial documents and the note about
> slavery. But when I try to talk to Corgeix Axehand, he is busy and I can't
> initiate dialog.
> Any idea's on how to fix this, anyone ?

July 18, 2004 9:30:21 PM

> Uninstall all your mods (which may be best done by uninstalling and
> reinstalling the game, particularly if you have Baldurdash). Download
> and install the appropriate patch from here:
> http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patch... . Reinstall
> the mods.

I thought I had already run the patch before installing the mods, but I'll
try ...
!