Lost dialogue and busy characters

I'm playing BGII for th 2nd time. I've Installed Kelsey and Unfinished
Business 7. And now I find that characters important to my quest are busy so
I can't talk to them when I'm should. I'm currently working on the abduction
of Nalia. I've collected Isaea's Financial documents and the note about
slavery. But when I try to talk to Corgeix Axehand, he is busy and I can't
initiate dialog.
Any idea's on how to fix this, anyone ?
3 answers Last reply
More about lost dialogue busy characters
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Alex wrote:
    > I'm playing BGII for th 2nd time. I've Installed Kelsey and Unfinished
    > Business 7. And now I find that characters important to my quest are busy so
    > I can't talk to them when I'm should. I'm currently working on the abduction
    > of Nalia. I've collected Isaea's Financial documents and the note about
    > slavery. But when I try to talk to Corgeix Axehand, he is busy and I can't
    > initiate dialog.
    > Any idea's on how to fix this, anyone ?

    Uninstall all your mods (which may be best done by uninstalling and
    reinstalling the game, particularly if you have Baldurdash). Download
    and install the appropriate patch from here:
    http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patches/ . Reinstall
    the mods.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    That is a tipical problem with windows XP, you should downloads all the
    patches available.

    "Alex" <avandoesburg@wanadoo.nl> escribió en el mensaje
    > I'm playing BGII for th 2nd time. I've Installed Kelsey and Unfinished
    > Business 7. And now I find that characters important to my quest are busy
    so
    > I can't talk to them when I'm should. I'm currently working on the
    abduction
    > of Nalia. I've collected Isaea's Financial documents and the note about
    > slavery. But when I try to talk to Corgeix Axehand, he is busy and I can't
    > initiate dialog.
    > Any idea's on how to fix this, anyone ?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    > Uninstall all your mods (which may be best done by uninstalling and
    > reinstalling the game, particularly if you have Baldurdash). Download
    > and install the appropriate patch from here:
    > http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/patches/ . Reinstall
    > the mods.

    I thought I had already run the patch before installing the mods, but I'll
    try ...

Games Video Games