FA: Hard Aluminum Case for GBA SP + Turbo Grafx16 games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 17, 2004 12:33:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

Thanks for looking

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8100...

Leo
--
Im looking for Commodore 64/Vic20 Cartridges! Got any? Check out my
tradelist

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

I just love the case, but 10.99 + 13 (postage) is somewhat expensive (for
me).... And
we own 4 GBAsp's.....

Does anyone know, if this case can be obtained cheaper? In Europe perhaps?
Then I
wouldn't have to pay so much for postage.

Cirque
(Denmark)

!