Still have 2 aluminum carrying cases for the GBA SP Availa..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8100829261

Leo
--
Im looking for Commodore 64/Vic20 Cartridges! Got any? Check out my
tradelist

    "Leo" <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote in message news:<iC2hc.184604$Ig.129725@pd7tw2no>...
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8100829261
    >

    > Leo

    "Cheap Shipping" my latter end. $7 for something that size? That's
    one thing that really bugs me about eBay. Sellers who gouge on
    shipping to skim a little extra profit.

    Put a stop to overpriced shipping fees. Boycott auctions with
    unreasonably high shipping costs.

    Yeah right and wait till your latter end starts selling on ebay! I bet you
    will charge exact shipping wont you?

    Liar!

    Leo

    --

    "Skor Grimm" <NOgoogleSPAM@timandjeni.com> wrote in message
    > "Leo" <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote in message
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8100829261
    > >

    > > Leo
    >
    > "Cheap Shipping" my latter end. $7 for something that size? That's
    > one thing that really bugs me about eBay. Sellers who gouge on
    > shipping to skim a little extra profit.
    >
    > Put a stop to overpriced shipping fees. Boycott auctions with
    > unreasonably high shipping costs.

    As a matter of fact, I DO sell on eBay, and I usually provide a
    shipping _estimate_ in the auction, based on the furthest zip code to
    which I would ship, and then after the auction, I calculate the
    _ACTUAL_ shipping costs based on the buyer's zip code, their preferred
    shipping method, and the package weight. The buyer pays only what it
    really costs to ship the item.

    Just because your lack of scruples allows you to take a little off the
    top doesn't mean everyone else does it.

    -Skor Grimm

    "Leo" <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote in message news:<Wlohc.193198$Ig.119494@pd7tw2no>...
    > Yeah right and wait till your latter end starts selling on ebay! I bet you
    > will charge exact shipping wont you?
    >
    > Liar!
    >

    > Leo
    >
    > --
    > Im looking for Commodore 64/Vic20 Cartridges! Got any? Check out my
    > tradelist
    > & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com
    >
    > "Skor Grimm" <NOgoogleSPAM@timandjeni.com> wrote in message
    > > "Leo" <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote in message
    > > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8100829261
    > > >

    > > > Leo
    > >
    > > "Cheap Shipping" my latter end. $7 for something that size? That's
    > > one thing that really bugs me about eBay. Sellers who gouge on
    > > shipping to skim a little extra profit.
    > >
    > > Put a stop to overpriced shipping fees. Boycott auctions with
    > > unreasonably high shipping costs.

    Leo <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote:
    > Yeah right and wait till your latter end starts selling on ebay! I
    > bet you will charge exact shipping wont you?
    >
    > Liar!

    I had to check the headers to make sure this was a real post...

    So you're openly admitting that your shipping is bullshit, using the
    argument that 'everyone does it'?

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    Well good for you! You are just as smart as that jack off deepthrought ! you
    must feel good about that. Why dont you both pass me your ebay user ids so i
    can put you on my blocked bidder lost! And even better yet, Put my handle on
    your blocked seller list ok ?! You have both got a lot to learn but I
    realize this takes time and effort. thank you! buh bye!

    Leo
    --

    > As a matter of fact, I DO sell on eBay, and I usually provide a
    > shipping _estimate_ in the auction, based on the furthest zip code to
    > which I would ship, and then after the auction, I calculate the
    > _ACTUAL_ shipping costs based on the buyer's zip code, their preferred
    > shipping method, and the package weight. The buyer pays only what it
    > really costs to ship the item.
    >
    > Just because your lack of scruples allows you to take a little off the
    > top doesn't mean everyone else does it.
    >
    > -Skor Grimm
    >
    > "Leo" <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote in message
    > > Yeah right and wait till your latter end starts selling on ebay! I bet
    you
    > > will charge exact shipping wont you?
    > >
    > > Liar!
    > >

    > > Leo
    > >
    > > --
    > > Im looking for Commodore 64/Vic20 Cartridges! Got any? Check out my
    > > tradelist
    > > & Gameboy Advance items for sale at http://www.commodore64.allhell.com
    > >
    > > "Skor Grimm" <NOgoogleSPAM@timandjeni.com> wrote in message
    > > > "Leo" <commodore128@hotmailspamtrap.com> wrote in message

    > > > "Cheap Shipping" my latter end. $7 for something that size? That's
    > > > one thing that really bugs me about eBay. Sellers who gouge on
    > > > shipping to skim a little extra profit.
    > > >
    > > > Put a stop to overpriced shipping fees. Boycott auctions with
    > > > unreasonably high shipping costs.

Console Gaming Cases Gameboy Nintendo Video Games Product