Sign in with
Your question

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer MOD

Last response: in Components
July 25, 2011 10:12:40 PM

I have a cooler master storm enforcer and wish to make a cooling mod. Scince im not using ssd, i took off that bay and am look to make holes for an 80mm cool air intake fan. What i mean by this is i want to attach a sort of bendable pipe (long air duct) to the fan and, in the winter, place it an open window, and, in the summer, place it on the A/C ventilation hole. I fing a way to give the case room under it and i will put a dust filter for sure. I also will put a 120mm fan one the inside of the 3 drive bays with another air duct that goes until the end of the drive bays. It turns out that the 120mm fan can clip right on to the drive bay covers, so no need for drilling or glueing, and i can remove it if i need to install something new. What do you think of this? What material should i use for the air duct? Thank you for your time.
a b ) Power supply
August 22, 2011 10:21:04 PM

Aquire_assisstance said:
I have a cooler master storm enforcer and wish to make a cooling mod. Scince im not using ssd, i took off that bay and am look to make holes for an 80mm cool air intake fan. What i mean by this is i want to attach a sort of bendable pipe (long air duct) to the fan and, in the winter, place it an open window, and, in the summer, place it on the A/C ventilation hole. I fing a way to give the case room under it and i will put a dust filter for sure. I also will put a 120mm fan one the inside of the 3 drive bays with another air duct that goes until the end of the drive bays. It turns out that the 120mm fan can clip right on to the drive bay covers, so no need for drilling or glueing, and i can remove it if i need to install something new. What do you think of this? What material should i use for the air duct? Thank you for your time.

i have a cm storm enforcer for my new gaming pc,do you want to cut a hole in the bottom for the 80mm cooling fan,why do you need to do this?,this case has plenty of airflow with the 200mm fan at the front already
m
l
!