Monitor

kevin_66

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
Hello, i recently purchaced new hd monitor i dont have disc with software i set up monitor and tried do download driver but divice manager dose not dedect monitor has hd monitor its dectects it has standard pnp monitor so cant install driver nivida control panel is detecting it has hd monitor its seems to work fine but im afraid the correct driver isnt instaslled for hd monitor be greatfull to recive some advice

Solution
ok kevin. iv done some research on it and i cant find drivers for it from the website. as it says it is a generic pnp/ plug'n'play monitor. which means it is detecting it as a pnp monitor which sounds correct to me. but are you getting the display options you want? e.g. resolution. it sounds like it is working fine, similar to a t.v. you plug your av cords in and the satellite reciever box would act as the graphics card and detect the t.v as a pnp monitor. if thats not to con fusing but yea. and your welcome, its good to help people.

wonder44

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010

kevin_66

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010

wonder44

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
ok kevin. iv done some research on it and i cant find drivers for it from the website. as it says it is a generic pnp/ plug'n'play monitor. which means it is detecting it as a pnp monitor which sounds correct to me. but are you getting the display options you want? e.g. resolution. it sounds like it is working fine, similar to a t.v. you plug your av cords in and the satellite reciever box would act as the graphics card and detect the t.v as a pnp monitor. if thats not to con fusing but yea. and your welcome, its good to help people.

Solution