PLEASE HELP I beg you! This is horrible

mosawyer27

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
I AM GOING INSANE!!

My computer crashes, the monitor says "No Signal Detected" but the lights and fans stay ON inside the computer!

I can reproduce the crash every single time I run "Windows Experience Index" to get my WEI Score.
It crashes every time it gets to "Direct3D 10 Texture Load Assessment" or at "Direct3D 10 ALU Assessment"

When my computer crashes, I have to manually go behind my computer, and switch off the PSU to get it to shutdown all the way. The power button does nothing.

So I went to Fry's and bought a new graphics card, but the problem CONTINUED!

I have heard Graphics Card issues, PSU (Power Supply) issues, RAM issues, and even something about S3 suspend to RAM/Resume Video issues. I don't know what to do next!

The things I know for sure:
It isn't the graphics card.
The PC is NOT overheating.

I can play World of Warcraft for HOURS with no issues, but the instant I tried increasing the graphics settings to "ULTRA HIGH" it crashed immediately! The monitor went black, the fans stayed on, and I had to switch off my Power Supply to turn it off fully.

**It never crashes on anything else except for ONE time while watching a YouTube video. However, since I replaced the graphics card - it has never crashed on YouTube videos - only when attempting the Windows Experience Index Score.

This is a brand new custom built machine, all the components are brand new. Which makes this even more confusing.
Here's my PC!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit (Legit Genuine Copy)
CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 V2 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
AMD FX-8120 Zambezi 3.1GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Processor
MSI 760GM-P23 motherboard
ASUS Geforce GT 440 video card
Patriot 2x4GB 1333 DDR3 RAM (8GB Total)
OCZ Agility 3 Series 60 GB SSD

have you gone to the SSD man. website and gotten firmware updates ? Have you done everything you need to do ( turn off ) to make the best use of SSD ? google it. How much room is left ?

WoW used to be demanding. Your card may not have enough of what it takes to run it at those settings.

I'm also not familiar with the "enterprise" addition.

also, have you disabled the on board graphics and or hybrid graphics ?