1. make sure TCP/IP and NetBIOS protocol is installed on both
2. IPX/SPX was used for Novell Networks
3.+4. either will work
check the Neighborhood Network after you set the workgoupe name and enabled sharing. they will need an IP number which they shold receive from the router.
Emerald, thanks for answering. Your info DID help. I can now :
* See W95 from W98 Network Neighborhood..BUT'
* Can't connect to W95 from W98. Error: "Desktop 95 not available. No logon servers available to
serve log on request"
* Also, can't see W98 from W95 computer ...