Motherboard Drivers?

unfoldingpapaya

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012
Hey everybody, I apologize in advance if the question following has an obvious fix, I'm somewhat new to the PC community, and this problem has me stumped. I recently reformatted my hard drive due to a Trojan that I just couldn't remove. All went well with the fresh install of Windows XP, until it was time to connect to the internet. Upon closer inspection, I found that my computer didn't recognize that the Ethernet cable was plugged in due to a lack of drivers for my mother board. I know it's a rookie mistake to reformat without having the proper drivers ready to go, but the computer was built by a friend and I was never in possession of the motherboards cds. Can anyone help me find the drivers online? I'm not really sure where to look, and google hasn't been particularly helpful. Belarc Adviser says that the Motherboard is an ASUSTek Computer INC. NAGAMI2L 2.00, Serial Number: MS1C66S15000093, Bus Clock: 199 megahertz, Bios: Pheonix Technologies LTD 3.11 09/19/2006. Again, I apologize for the rookie mistake, and please let me know if you need more information. Thanks :hello:

unfoldingpapaya

Honorable
Apr 9, 2012
Ok I finally found the drivers. I'm posting a link to the forum where I found the drivers. Thanks for the help everyone :D

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-111/need_drivers_for_this_board_please-903580/