Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Saved game archive - where can i find one.

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Game
  • Gameboy
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
April 29, 2004 6:47:48 AM

can anyone tell me where I can find an archive of save positions for
the GBA. i know i can get them from gamefaqs but these are for
gameshark ect. i once saw a site that had them but cannot find it
again.

Thanks in advance.

More about : saved game archive find

Anonymous
April 29, 2004 6:23:34 PM

Trevor wrote:
> can anyone tell me where I can find an archive of save positions for
> the GBA. i know i can get them from gamefaqs but these are for
> gameshark ect. i once saw a site that had them but cannot find it
> again.

GBASaves.net but it seems to be down at the moment.

B.