Saved game archive - where can i find one.

can anyone tell me where I can find an archive of save positions for
the GBA. i know i can get them from gamefaqs but these are for
gameshark ect. i once saw a site that had them but cannot find it
again.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about saved game archive find

    Trevor wrote:
    > can anyone tell me where I can find an archive of save positions for
    > the GBA. i know i can get them from gamefaqs but these are for
    > gameshark ect. i once saw a site that had them but cannot find it
    > again.

    GBASaves.net but it seems to be down at the moment.

    B.

Console Gaming Game Gameboy Nintendo Video Games