dead_sincebirth

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
hi i want to buy intel DZ68DB motherboard the reason for buying this motherboard is only that i am avery busy man and i simply cannot afford money and time waste on BIOS updates and many other issues. i saw rewiews about thousands of victims of ASUS , Asrock , XFX , EVGA , all were complaining about frequent Bios updates ,poor compatibility ,hangs and freezes, sleepmode problems , and many more .
kindly tell me wether it is a stable motherboard or not if not then recommend me a stable motherboard.

My expected coniguration is :
DZ68DB , i5-2500k , inoo3D gtx 550TI 2GB , 8GB-1333mhz kingston RAM, coolermaster silent PRO 600 watts , antec 300 , cpu cooler hyper 212 evo, 500gb seagate 16mb cache HDD. anxiously waiting :bounce:

For most people, buying a motherboard turns out to be a plug and play scenario. You only read so much about people having to do updates and having problems because the people here are tinkerers, many with little or no experience, that end up getting themselves in trouble by touching stuff they should leave alone.

That said, that intel board is a very good one, although there have been a few BIOS revisions to it.

I have been using this board since it was released in July. It is a very stable and performs well in generally every day use. There is one thing about this board that I would point out to you and that is that it doesn't support overclocking of the unlocked processors like the Intel® Core™ i5-2500K. So as long as you aren't looking to overclock it should be very happy with this board as a long term stable board. Otherwise I would look at something like the Intel DZ68BC, Asus P8Z68-V or the Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team